Book an on-site Audit
On-Site Energy Audit
We have certified energy consultants to provide a comprehensive and thorough energy auditing services for commercial buildings, its main objective is to identify all opportunities for utility cost savings. The energy auditing service will include
- The detailed inventory of all energy-consuming and water-consuming equipment along with an analysis of operating schedules currently in use by site staff.
- The analysis of a two-year history of billing data taken from the gas, electricity and water invoices.
- Identification of Energy and Cost Saving Opportunities
- Energy Audit Report - A comprehensive readable report intended for the operations and finance professional.
On-Site Lighting Audit
A crucial step in the success of any upgrade is an audit of the existing lighting system – a comprehensive review of the current fixtures, environment, and operating conditions.
- Auditing information will help you understand how much you are currently spending and the potential savings available from lighting efficiencies.
- Understanding current lighting conditions and needs will aid in determining applicable opportunities and recommendation.
- Knowing existing costs will help to complete a more thorough payback analysis.
CF LED lighting offers free site auditing of existing lighting systems – in-suite, common area, exterior and underground garages.